[gecode-users] tracing without programming?

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Tue Jan 17 13:32:20 CET 2017

Hi,

Using tracing without adding something to the code is not possible. However,
tracing does not trace search it traces propagation and is really not meant
for instructional purposes.

Have you tried Gist instead: that helps a lot to understand search.  Just
invoked fz.exe with -help. It will tell you that you can use -mode gist as a
commandline option.

Christian Schulte, www.gecode.org/~schulte
Professor of Computer Science, KTH, cschulte at kth.se
Expert Researcher, SICS, cschulte at sics.se