[gecode-users] problem optimization

Dani G daniel.garcialorenzo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 12:49:04 CET 2017

Hello Assia,

Your mail is not very clear but I'll try to give it a try.

I think that the general problem that you are describing can be model with
Gecode, but there are many aspects to take into account. For example, if
your variables are not integers, constraint programming  might not be the
best optimization method to try (check information on constraint
programming to understand why).

Once you have a general idea on constraint programming, read the nice
documentation on Gecode. You should be able to create the program related
to your problem pretty fast.

Regards

Daniel