[gecode-users] Arbitrary big numbers?

Slav slavmfm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 19:37:30 CEST 2017

Thank for your answer :)
If so, I cannot understand that "ECLiPSe Integers can be as large as fits
into memory, e.g.: 123 0 -27 393423874981724"
<http://gki.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/teaching/ws1415/csp/csp11.pdf>,
but Wikipedia
says <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECLiPSe> that:

ECLiPSe interfaces to external solvers, in particular the Gecode solver
library

How *just* an interface can be able to have numbers bigger than underlying
library?