[gecode-users] Arbitrary big numbers?

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Tue Aug 1 22:24:13 CEST 2017

Hi, unfortunately there is no support for this. We know that this is high on the wish list of many but… I think somebody has tried, if I recall correctly, though. Guido, do you have any details.

Christian Schulte, www.gecode.org/~schulte <http://www.gecode.org/~schulte>

Professor of Computer Science, KTH, cschulte at kth.se <mailto:cschulte at kth.se>

Expert Researcher, SICS, cschulte at sics.se