[gecode-users] Installation

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Sun Sep 4 11:22:54 CEST 2016

Hi,

The windows errors seem to indicate that you installed a package for x86 but
use a x64 compiler.

On Linux: are you sure that you have installed all necessary Qt packages?

Did you read the information on how to install Gecode in MPG?

Best

Christian Schulte, www.gecode.org/~schulte <http://www.gecode.org/~schulte>

Professor of Computer Science, KTH, cschulte at kth.se <mailto:cschulte at kth.se>

Expert Researcher, SICS, cschulte at sics.se