[gecode-users] Installation

Fabien Brosseau brosseaufabien at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 20:57:42 CEST 2016

Hello everyone,

I am trying to use Gecode for a little project but i am not able to make it
work.

On windows 7 (64 bits) :
i am trying to use it with a Code::Blocks project. But when I try to
compile a project with an example file, I have some errors :

   - header not working in "x86gcc_rounding_control.hpp" file  "This header
   only works on x86 CPUs"  -> so why it's called ?
   - "_forceinline" which doesn't name a type

On Ubuntu 14.04 :

i get the gecode package and i tried to use it in a qt project.

I have set INCLUDEPATH and LIBS (files are not installed where
documentation said) but I still have undefined reference errors.