[gecode-users] Gecode 5.0.0 released

Carlo Capelli cc.carlo.cap at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 09:00:01 CEST 2016

Dear Christian

Thanks so much for this release.

I'm here just to note 2 small glitches about Qt5 integration (at least, the
current 5.7 version):

- when building, the default toolset (configure && make) should probably be
extended to handle C++11.
I just patched Makefile.in, adding CXXUSR=-std=c++11 at line 71, but surely
there will be a proper way instead of hardcoding the option.
Probably CMake already solves this detail, but I have not tested it.

- in MPG Digia should substitute Nokia

Best regards, Carlo