[gecode-users] Strange Error Concerning Memory

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Mon Aug 8 16:28:47 CEST 2016

Hi Yunus,

Really no idea. But what you could do: compile your application in Debugmode (that’s why the Gecode packages also contain debug variants of its dlls) and let it run under the Microsoft debugger. Please make sure that the debugger picks up the pdb symbol files (it should by default).

At least you should see more with that!

Christian Schulte, www.gecode.org/~schulte

Professor of Computer Science, KTH, cschulte at kth.se

Expert Researcher, SICS, cschulte at sics.se