[gecode-users] Freeze with MSVC 2015 optimized build

Filip Konvička filip.konvicka at logis.cz
Sat Apr 2 17:24:20 CEST 2016

Christian,

Thanks.  I was referring to this September & October thread - there were
issues with Gecode freezing on some FloatVar problems (my testcase and
your "Float::Arithmetic::Div::C") with MSVC 2015, and you said then that
it might be resolved by not using SSE2 (but that Guido would investigate
more).  We also identified a number of float tests that were failing on
GCC 5 (not with GCC 4.9).

I can try re-running our tests here with the current trunk to see if
something changed - I just thought that I would ask directly whether you
did something specific to address these issues.  The failures seemed a
bit non-deterministic...

Thanks,
Filip