[gecode-users] Disjunctive Minizinc constraint

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Sat Sep 19 10:33:16 CEST 2015

Well, Gecode provides it out of the box, the only thing that you have to do
is to add the constraints that enforces endtime = startime + duration.
That's it. And they are documented as well (check the reference
documentation which is always linked from MPG)

The reason why these constraints are not posted by the unary constraint is
to leave more flexibility to the user.

Christian Schulte, www.gecode.org/~schulte
Professor of Computer Science, KTH, cschulte at kth.se
Expert Researcher, SICS, cschulte at sics.se