[gecode-users] small corrections in quacode

Carlo Capelli cc.carlo.cap at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:42:16 CEST 2015

Hi Vincent

I was trying the gecode release 4.4.0.

Now I've downloaded from your site. Seems that examples are not there (in
quacode.1.0.2.tar.gz, I mean)
And there isn't CMakeLists.txt, either... so the test it's a bit involved,
I've pasted folders from the archive into gecode distro...
Seems the problem is still there: at line 244 of qcsp.h, EngineBase has
changed, we need
class QDFS : public Search::EngineBase<T> {

Other modifications was only in example files: just pass the options to
Script constructor...

Carlo