[gecode-users] small corrections in quacode

Vincent Barichard Vincent.Barichard at univ-angers.fr
Mon Jul 20 14:15:44 CEST 2015

Hi Carlo,

If you have some modifications that you wish to be integrated in Quacode,
please send
them to me, I will be pleased to put them into Quacode.
The last Gecode version was out before I had time to fix compilation. But
the trunk is up to
date and the last downloadable sources (see quacode.barichard.com) are up
to date too.
Have you check the trunk of Gecode to be sure that your modification are
yet relevant?

Best,
Vincent