[gecode-users] (no subject)

Tuomas Pellonperä tuomas.pellonpera at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 08:40:29 CET 2015

Hello!

What kind of a theoretical foundation -- mathematics, and computer
science -- is required for developing and using Gecode productively?

(My background: I graduated last summer; I majored in computer science
(algorithms), and the subject of my master's thesis was Ant colony
optimization and vehicle routing problem. Even though I didn't cover
it in my thesis, I came accross constraint programming and soon after
that Gecode came on my radar. I feel there are gaps in my mathematical
basis; hence the question.)

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Tuomas Pellonpera