[gecode-users] bit-vector variables and constraints

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Thu Oct 23 11:28:56 CEST 2014

Oh, then there is one more thing which I think you did not do: for bit
vectors support for modelling such as for integer variables (|, &, etc)
would be cool.

It can also be done by cut-and-paste but might be a bit harder.

Anyway, consider coming over.

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/

Kista after