[gecode-users] Stability of a solution

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Wed Oct 16 08:49:58 CEST 2013

Hi Philippe,

I assume from what you write that you the variables of your problem(s) stay the same while the constraints change. Is tthat correct?

Then, what you can do is to take a space for the new problem (with the new constraints) and assign the variables in the new problem to the values of the old problem. If the space fails, the old solution is not any longer valid. The cost can be accessed as always...

Hope that helps

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte