[gecode-users] Scheduling

Guido Tack tack at gecode.org
Wed Mar 13 11:29:07 CET 2013

Hi,

there's no direct way to model this using the scheduling constraints in Gecode.  On workaround I could imagine would be to make an array x of all start and end times, and then use the "sort" constraint to produce a sorted array y.  On a unary resource, this should mean that the start and end times in y are still in the right order, and you can post the constraint y[i+1]-y[i] <= Tmax for i in 1,3,5,7...

Hope this helps,

Guido