[gecode-users] Scheduling

Mitrych Jiří Jiri.Mitrych at rtscs.cz
Wed Mar 13 10:30:12 CET 2013

Hi,

I have following problem to solve. I have one  resource and some tasks with starting times and durations. The constraint for scheduling is unary, it ensures no overlaying in time. To that point it is clear for me. But what to do, when I want to constrain the time gap between two consequential tasks not bigger then let's say Tmax? The complication is, that consequetial tasks from time's point of view haven't got  fixed positions in array, so I don't know, between which elements of array I should make a constraint for that Tmax.

Best regards

Jiri Mitrych