[gecode-users] Help figuring out how to use float variables

Vincent Barichard Vincent.Barichard at univ-angers.fr
Tue Jun 4 16:26:30 CEST 2013

Hi,

It's not a truncating error, you get different solutions but very very
close ones (only one
float between two solutions), printing is not precise enough to distinguish
them.
Are you sure about your constraints ?
It seems odd that you post only one constraint about your expression with
NodeConfValues.

I modified a little your script, maybe it's what you expected ?

Best regards,
Vincent