[gecode-users] Help figuring out how to use float variables

Tue Jun 4 11:33:48 CEST 2013

I have a simple model which I am trying to use to find one, two or possible
three floating variables that satisfies certain solutions to a formula. The
problem I face is that Gecode keeps giving thousands of the SAME solution,
probably because of truncation errors.
I've looked in the MPG, but can't find any information regarding how to do
this, so if anyone has any suggestions or hints, I'd be grateful.
I'm using Gist to find and print the solutions.
I'm attaching the code.