[gecode-users] splitting branching in full enumeration and first-fail check

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Mon Jan 28 10:00:21 CET 2013

That should be easy enough: set up a search engine with branching on A.
Suppose you get a solution there (a space): then post the simple assignment
branching on B on use a different search engine to find a solution there.

You might want to read about assignment branchings in MPG.

Best

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/