[gecode-users] CMake build script for Gecode

victor.zverovich at gmail.com victor.zverovich at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 20:10:27 CET 2013

Hi Christian,

No pain at all. I've added gecodedriver, gecodeflatzinc and gecodegist
libraries to the build and changed the CMake script (
https://github.com/vitaut/gecode/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt) a bit to make
it work both with version 3.7.3 (and possibly older) and trunk: the
gecodefloat library is conditionally compiled depending on whether FLOATSRC
is defined in Makefile.in or not.

MIT license is fine.

Best regards,
Victor