[gecode-users] CMake build script for Gecode

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Fri Feb 8 10:41:07 CET 2013

Hi Victor,

Cool! But of course it is my pleasure to be a pain in the neck: would you
dare trying this on the upcoming Gecode 4 release? That might be a nice
sanity check and then we would commit your script to the trunk provided you
are okay with putting it under Gecode license (which MIT, as liberal as it
gets). Gecode 4 comes with more dependencies and new variable types,
different files, can be built against Qt4 and Qt5, and what not... The trunk
is already pretty stable...

It is described on the download pages how to checkout the trunk

I know, I know... Pain!

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/