[gecode-users] using MaximizeScript to find the optimal solution

Guido Tack tack at gecode.org
Tue Dec 3 05:43:41 CET 2013

Hi,

I don't think I understand your question.  Whether you inherit from Space or from MaximizeScript shouldn't make any difference to the number of solutions when using DFS.
In order to enumerate all optimal solutions, you first have to run a BAB to get the value of the objective, and then run another search for all solutions using DFS, where you post an additional constraint to set the objective to that optimal value.

Guido Tack
http://www.csse.monash.edu/~guidot/