[gecode-users] using MaximizeScript to find the optimal solution

naguissa light naguissa1989 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 03:40:44 CET 2013

I was wondring about that because when i try to get just one feasable
solution for my model i used Space ( the numbre of feasable solutions are
48) so when i try to get the optimal solution for my model i used
MaximizeScript and i get 1140 solutions !!!!!!!!!!!! is that normal ????,,

Did i miss any thing here???

Thank You for your help

Naguissa