[gecode-users] Adding restart-based search to ECLiPSe's interface to Gecode

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Wed Aug 21 20:17:03 CEST 2013

Try to avoid the Gecode::Search::bab .... functions. Just create as follows:
	Gecode::Search::Engine* e = new Gecode::BAB(...)
Then it also will work for RBS, and you do not have to create a second
engine yourself, this will the RBS class do for you.

And do not forget to delete e eventually!

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte