[gecode-users] Reusing the old Gecode/J interface

Hugh Ferguson Hugh.Ferguson at nzqa.govt.nz
Wed Aug 21 05:16:13 CEST 2013

I am evaluating various commercial and open-source CP solvers for use in a Java context. Gecode looks attractive, aside from the lack of a Java interface. It may be worth implementing a Java interface, given that we only need a small part of the API. I am aware that the Gecode/J interface was abandoned many years ago. Can anyone give me an idea of whether it would be worth using Gecode/J as a starting point, or whether it would be better to start from scratch?

Thanks

Hugh Ferguson
Senior Analyst Programmer
Information Systems
New Zealand Qualifications Authority

Ext: 3309
DDI: 64-4-463-3309

Web: http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/

This email may contain legally privileged information and is intended only for the addressee. It is not necessarily the official view or
communication of the New Zealand Qualifications Authority. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or
information in it. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately. NZQA does not accept any liability for changes made to this email or attachments after sending by NZQA.

All emails have been scanned for viruses and content by MailMarshal.
NZQA reserves the right to monitor all email communications through its network.