[gecode-users] compilation without cygwin

kTorpi ktorpi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 10:26:40 CEST 2013

How could I disable autolink? The cmake generated support/config.hpp says:

/* Disable autolink because all the dependencies are handled by CMake. */
#define GECODE_BUILD_SUPPORT
#define GECODE_BUILD_KERNEL
#define GECODE_BUILD_SEARCH

but at linkage I get the following error: gecodeint.lib : fatal error
LNK1107: invalid or corrupt file: cannot read at 0x2A0
I think it want link these libs like import libs, so may be autolink isn't
disabled.

Thanks,
Steve