[gecode-users] (no subject)

chandana.wasalatantri at stud.uni-due.de chandana.wasalatantri at stud.uni-due.de
Mon Jun 25 10:24:52 CEST 2012

Dear Sir,
I am using Gecode for my university project work for solving optimization
problem.My main objective is a TSP problem.The cost matrix optimization is
done by Gecode.I am using the procedure that you used in the example TSP.
but my problem is that, I am calling the TSP procedures inside of a
another function,looks like here: void call_tsp(void){
                           TsPOptions opt(...);
                           opt.solutions(0);
                           opt.icl(ICL_DOM);
                           MinimizeScript::run<TsP,BAB,TsPOptions>(opt);
                                          }
and now I want to get the value of the Intvar total object that is defined
in TSP.cpp as an integer.As the why the script method execute the TSP code
it is rather imposible to acces this value inside the function.I treid
something like int a=total.val(); but it will throug an exception.

I would rather appreciate if you could help me.

Thank you very much,
Yours sincerely,
C.L.Wasalatantri.