[gecode-users] CP example for Scheduling and assignment

Wajid Hassan wajidhassan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 09:32:13 CET 2012

Hi,

I am one of the beginner users of CP and Gecode.

I am doing a problem model on allocation, binding and scheduling and the
closest example I could find on Gecode is the open-shop scheduling problem.
I was hoping that you could guide me to a better example that also involves
binding (assigning tasks to resources) in addition to scheduling just to
get an idea. I have been trying hard but have not managed to do the binding
in parallel with scheduling so far.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Wajid