[gecode-users] Multiple separate searches

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Mon Apr 23 17:21:43 CEST 2012

Hi,

I think there is an important aspect here: the kind of knowledge here is not
Gecode-specific but is really about how to use constraint programming in
general. And we have decided that material such as MPG focuses on what is
specific to Gecode, and rely on general constraint programming knowledge as
background.

So I think you are looking for general resources about constraint
programming. There are some textbooks, a Constraint journal, conferences,
and so on. I think I would look into this direction.

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/