[gecode-users] Reified Global Constraints

Md Solimul Chowdhury mdsolimu at ualberta.ca
Mon Apr 23 05:48:11 CEST 2012

Hi,

Greetings.
I am currently engaged with a research project, for which I need to model
CSPs with reified global constraints. In the Gecode manual, "Modelling and
Programming with Gecode", I did not find much discussion on modeling CSPs
with reified global constraints.  In the current version of Gecode, which
global constraints have reified versions? I am particularly interested with
the reified versions of Linear and Distinct global constraints, if there is
any. Any pointer to a resource, which contains a sample Gecode model with
reified global constraints  will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Solimul Chowdhury
Department of Computing Science
University of Alberta, Canada.