[gecode-users] documentation for member propagator

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Mon Sep 26 20:13:42 CEST 2011

As I said before, the argument is there. Always. But doxygen sometimes does
not take the declaration (where the optional argument is and must be there)
but the definition (where the optional argument cannot be there) for
generating the docs.

Precede for integer is domain consistent in Gecode and for the chain variant
it is not (as it decomposes into the integer variant).

Christian Schulte, KTH, web.it.kth.se/~cschulte/