[gecode-users] Gecode 4.0.0

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Fri Nov 4 11:29:17 CET 2011

Hi Filip,

I started some time ago to look into the FloatVar stuff but then I got
contacted by Vincent Barichard about that. Vincent expressed his interest
and has already arrived at a second prototype. I am quite positive that this
will lead to a good module for 4.*.

Vincent, maybe you can describe the status so far.

Best

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/