[gecode-users] diffn constraint for Gecode

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Thu May 26 11:56:54 CEST 2011

Hi,

Co-incidence: I have been adding a naïve (but better than the decomposition)
version of the constraint to Gecode recently. I will move that code to the
trunk this week (there are still some glitches to fix before that).

The plan is to eventually improve to a state-of-the-art implementation.
Taking code directly from Jacop into Gecode will not work due to their
license. Maybe you would even be interested to contribute? At least you
would have a nice structure to start from.

We will release soonish a new version that will incorporate that but there
are more things to be done before a release.

Best

Christian Schulte, KTH, web.it.kth.se/~cschulte/