[gecode-users] task end times in cululative/unary constraints

Kish Shen kisshen at cisco.com
Mon May 23 15:41:41 CEST 2011

Hi Guido,

Do you mean that in my specific situation, where the user only sees the
start and duration times, that these might be given incorrect values, or
is it only the end times that might be given incorrect values? [I guess
this boils down to if you use both start and end times to check for
overlapping of tasks, rather than start and duration]

Thanks and cheers,

Kish