[gecode-users] Using MiniZinc/GeCode in VS

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist zayenz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 11:13:21 CEST 2011

I haven't heard anything about integrating MiniZinc into Visual Studio.
However, whether or not somebody has done that, it is not really connected
with Gecode.

The G12 project that does MiniZinc has an IDE component that you might be
interested in. I haven't tried it myself.
http://www.g12.csse.unimelb.edu.au/minizinc/ide/download_ide.html

Cheers,
Mikael

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist, http://www.ict.kth.se/~zayenz/