[gecode-users] Gecode 3.5.0 released

Guido Tack tack at gecode.org
Tue Feb 1 16:05:26 CET 2011

Dear all,

we are releasing a new version of Gecode:

          Gecode 3.5.0
   http://www.gecode.org

This release fixes serious bugs in parallel search, FlatZinc, fixes some DLL issues on Windows, adds support for FreeBSD, and adds STL-style iterators for arrays.

Also, Modeling and Programming with Gecode has been updated for 3.5.0 and contains a number of small fixes and a new case study on bin packing with an elaborate branching strategy.

On our web site, you find source packages, binary packages for Windows and Mac OS, and the full documentation.