[gecode-users] question on using Script and Option to run solver

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist zayenz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 07:23:29 CEST 2011

The easiest way if you want to use the Script support, is to subclass the
Options class with your particular data included. See the examples for
details (e.g., car-sequencing.cpp) and Chapter 11 of Modeling and
Programming with Gecode..

Cheers,
Mikael

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist, http://www.ict.kth.se/~zayenz/