[gecode-users] question on using Script and Option to run solver

Changbin Liu changbin.liu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 04:07:01 CEST 2011

Hi, Folks

   I am trying to run Gecode solver using code like:

*Script::run<SendMostMoney,BAB,Options>(opt);*

This is from one example in the documentation. In this code, it is assumed
that solver SendMoreMoney is constructed based on the only parameter Option
"opt".

Here come the problem: what if my customized solver needs more parameters
for constructor beside Option "opt"?  How should I modify above code to run
the solver?

Many thanks

Changbin Liu
Computer & Information Science Department
University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, PA
U.S.