[gecode-users] Lower bound for Branch-and-bound

Jonathan Skovhus Andersen jonathanskovhus at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 09:50:40 CEST 2011

*Thanks for the quick response.*

I have read the documentation, but the 2 pages describing the circuit
constraint seems quite inadequate to me.

But anyway. The main problem I have is that I am dealing with problems where
it is not feasible to let the BAB search finish. Then I would like to
estimate how close this solution is to the optimum solution. Do you know if
there is any quick way to do this or do I have to implement my own
calculations of a lower bound to compare my solution to?

*Regards,*
*Jonathan Skovhus.*