[gecode-users] Propagation for reasoning with models

Guido Tack tack at gecode.org
Sat Nov 6 17:12:55 CET 2010

Hi,

the only solution I can think of is to postpone the actual posting of the constraints.  Create a data type that can represent the constraints you want to post, then collect the constraints that you want to postpone in a vector, and only when you need the propagation, you actually post them.  When you clone a space, copy the pending descriptions over to the clone.