[gecode-users] How to share living space object in Gecode 3.3.1

Vincent Barichard Vincent.Barichard at univ-angers.fr
Thu May 27 08:48:23 CEST 2010

Hi,

Before Gecode 3.3.1 I used the CopiedHandle to share an object between propagators in Space.
The propagators stored useful information in this object (for example the number of "EqDom" propagators).
These data are analyzed later in the branch-and-bound algorithm (which is a home-made algorithm).

In Gecode 3.3.1 the CopiedHandle disappeared, so how could I share this object ? Maybe there is a simple way which I don't know yet ?
Thanks for your help

Cheers,
Vincent

Vincent Barichard         Université d'Angers (LERIA)
Tel: 02 41 73 52 06      Département Informatique
Fax: 02 41 73 50 73     H203