[gecode-users] gist - abnormal exit

Guido Tack tack at gecode.org
Mon May 10 17:38:00 CEST 2010

Claudio Cesar de Sá wrote:

> My program works fine without gist, in console mode ...
> but when in the window gist, whit a double ckick on the main node, an abnormal exit ...
>

> (<unknown>:22079): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: IA__g_object_set_valist: object class `GtkMenuItem' has no property named `label'
>
> (<unknown>:22079): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: IA__g_object_set_valist: object class `GtkCheckMenuItem' has no property named `label'
> terminate called after throwing an instance of 'Gecode::MiniModel::ArgumentSizeMismatch'
>   what():  Matrix::Matrix(A, w, h): Sizes of argument arrays mismatch
> Abandon
>
> I suppose that my Qt and paths that I included are correct

This has nothing to do with Qt.  As you can see, the program throws an ArgumentSizeMismatch exception in a Matrix constructor.  If it happens after double-clicking on the root node, then it means that in your print function you initialize a matrix with wrong parameters (i.e., w*h != A.size()).  This often happens if you forget to copy the parameters or the variable array in the copy constructor.

Guido Tack, http://people.cs.kuleuven.be/~guido.tack/