[gecode-users] gist - abnormal exit

Claudio Cesar de Sá claudio at colmeia.udesc.br
Mon May 10 17:13:12 CEST 2010

My program works fine without gist, in console mode ...
but when in the window gist, whit a double ckick on the main node, an
abnormal exit ...

(<unknown>:22079): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: IA__g_object_set_valist: object
class `GtkMenuItem' has no property named `label'

(<unknown>:22079): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: IA__g_object_set_valist: object
class `GtkCheckMenuItem' has no property named `label'
'Gecode::MiniModel::ArgumentSizeMismatch'
  what():  Matrix::Matrix(A, w, h): Sizes of argument arrays mismatch
Abandon

I suppose that my Qt and paths that I included are correct

thanks

claudio

   (
   ))