[gecode-users] Gecode 3.3.0 released

Guido Tack tack at gecode.org
Mon Mar 15 10:49:55 CET 2010

Dear all,

we are releasing a new version of Gecode:

                Gecode 3.3.0
         http://www.gecode.org

This release provides some fixes, some performance improvements for domain propagators, and quite some clean ups how propagators and advisors report their status to the kernel. Many of these clean ups are essential to make it easier to program propagators and branchers with Gecode.

On our web site, you find source packages, as well as binary packages for Windows and Mac OS.

This release of course comes with an updated tutorial documentation "Modeling with Gecode".  Within the next two weeks, we will replace it by a new document, "Modeling and Programming with Gecode", which adds the long-promised tutorials on programming propagators, branchings, and search engines.