[gecode-users] Linear constraints

Mauricio Toro mauriciotorob at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 17:39:15 CET 2010

Hello,

I am using linear constraints, reified and non-reified versions, and
I have problems to choose between domain propagation and
bound propagation. Where can I find further information about each
type of propagation and their complexities in time? I already
looked at the information provided in the documentation.

Thank you,

Mauricio

--
Mauricio TORO BERMUDEZ

Research Postgraduate Student (Ph.D)
Computer Science Research Laboratory of Bordeaux (LABRI)
University of Bordeaux 1: Science and Technology

http://www.labri.fr/perso/mtoro/

351, cours de la Libération
F-33405 Talence Cedex. France.
Phone: (+33) 5 4000 24 85