[gecode-users] Propagation order

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Mon Jun 14 10:18:57 CEST 2010

Hi,

There are of course the normal cost values: unary, binary, ternary, linear,
etc. The system picks the cheapest, however some cost values are treated
alike. That is why there are no hard facts to be relied on.

But maybe you can give us an idea what you try to achieve?

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/