[gecode-users] Propagation order

Peter Vanhee peter.vanhee at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 07:22:59 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I am trying to weight different propagators implementing a cost function
"virtual PropCost cost(const Space&, const ModEventDelta&) const".

As indicated by the documentation "The only hard fact you can rely on is that a propagator
with a cost value using PropCost::HI is never given preference over a propagator with a cost
value using PropCost::LO".

For my particular problem however I'd need to weigh propagators quite differently,
so they get executed almost sequentially, and simply saying LO or HI isn't enough.
Does gecode offer another way to control the order of propagation?

Thanks,
Peter