[gecode-users] Unary and Cumulative constraints

David Rijsman David.Rijsman at quintiq.com
Tue Aug 10 11:00:25 CEST 2010

Hi,

First of all compliments for another very nice version. I am looking at the new scheduling constraints introduced in version 4.3.0, and I trying to understand why you have decided the following for some of the new cumulative and unary constraints:

"The propagator does not enforce s = p + e, this constraint has to be posted in addition to ensure consistency of the task bounds."

I can not figure out what a use case would be where you do not want s = p + e enforced. If there are use cases why is it enforced in some of the constraints?

David