[gecode-users] compiling for 32bits on snow leopard

Denys Duchier denys.duchier at univ-orleans.fr
Fri Oct 30 15:04:36 CET 2009

Hi Guys,

A colleague of mine has been having quite a bit of difficulty trying to
install Gecode on her brand new Mac.  When compiling from sources for
32bits: I added -m32 to CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS, but it turns out that's not
sufficient.  I had to tweak the Makefile and add -m32 also to DLLFLAGS.

Maybe there's a better way, but I thought I'd pass on the info.  Perhaps
you can tweak configure to make this easier.  Me, I don't know macs from
a hole in the ground, so I won't try.

Cheers,

--Denys